For situations that require assistance but are not life-threatening, contact the public safety agency listed below that serves your location.

Bartlett Police 385-5555
Collierville Police 853-3207
Germantown Police 754-7222
Memphis Fire 458-8281
Memphis Police 545-2677
Millington Police 872-3333
Shelby County Fire 222-8000
Shelby County Sheriff 379-7625

You may also call 2-1-1 for information on how to contact resources to help you with a wide variety of non-emergency situations or visit the 211 web site for additional information.

For information on road and traffic conditions in the area, call 5-1-1 or visit the 5-1-1 website